Thursday, April 22, 2010

New Beginings...

I've tried blogging in the past but never been consistent with it.
I love the idea of blogging. Keeping an online account of everyday happenings or whatever I feel like in all honesty. I've read other blogs basically daily for a couple years now but always been shy about de-lurking as its called I believe. BUT-it's time! I'm going to do this. I want to remember little things that happen, and be able to look back on them. I also think and have seen through other blogs how important it can be to reflect on things and that sometimes ya just need to get things out! Ya know what I mean?!
So here we go :) I'm a happy go lucky female in my mid 20's. I was born and raised in the Midwest and although I have no idea where life is going to take me in the future, I'd be completely happy staying in the Midwest for the rest of my life. I've been dating Mr. Wonderful for 2.5 years and I couldn't be happier. We together (although Mr W "owns" her) have a 2 yo Great Dane named Coley whom I continue to spoil rotten on a daily basis. She is like my child and her and her "brother" Chewy (a Lhasa) are truly treated that way. Chewy was around before I was so I can't say I raised him, although I still do spoil him and I believe I've played a large part in bringing him out of his shell! ;-)
Other than that I come from a lovable quirky family consisting of my Mom, Dad, 2 Brothers, a Sister-in-Law (whom I normally just refer to as my sister FYI), a sassy pants niece and a nephew that warms my heart (he holds hands all the time, and is seriously the best hand holder, even at the age of 2). My family and I are incredible close, now. We weren't in the past, and it unbelievably rough, but we've gotten through things and are better than ever!
I don't work a normal job. Typically, I work nights, at least right now. And I only have weekends off every so often. Mr Wonderful is in the same boat though, so that helps our relationship flow really well. When I do have time off, you can typically find me hanging out at my parents house or Mr W's house. I take Coley with me everywhere that I'm able to and I value the close friends that I have with all my heart.

Stick around as I learn **ahem** attempt to learn to love running, learn to love my life (including all the ups and downs) and try to figure out this thing called life!

1 comment:

  1. i'm a bit late, but welcome to the blogging world! :-)

    ReplyDelete